The Global Trunk
Maya Heirloom Pillow No. 521
- a valuable object that has belonged to a family for several generations.
This colorful throw pillow is repurposed from vintage Maya clothing textiles from San Pedro Necta in Guatemala. These textiles have been woven and embroidered by hand using age-old techniques. It’s sure to become an heirloom in your household.
Sourced from indigenous markets in Guatemala, each pattern identifies its origin from a specific village.
- Sold separately
- Due to their repurposed nature, weave variations and age old discolorations are present.
- measures approximately 14 x 21 inches
- custom 10/90 feather blend insert included
- Pillows sold individually
- All clearance items are FINAL SALE
Learn more about our Maya Heirloom Pillows