The Global Trunk
Maya Heirloom Pillow Cover
- a valuable object that has belonged to a family for several generations.
These colorful throw pillows are repurposed from vintage Maya clothing textiles, which have been woven and embroidered by hand using age-old techniques. It’s sure to become an heirloom in your household.
Sourced from local markets in Guatemala, each pattern identifies its origin from a specific village.
- this pillow measures approximately 12 x 34 inches
- insert not included. To inquire about insert options, email us at email@example.com
- Due to their repurposed nature, weave imperfections and age old discolorations may be present
- All Clearance items are sold as is and will be FINAL SALE
Learn more about our Maya Heirloom Pillows