The Global Trunk
MAYA HEIRLOOM PILLOW NO. 221
- a valuable object that has belonged to a family for several generations.
This colorful throw pillow is repurposed from vintage Maya clothing textiles, which have been woven and embroidered by hand using age-old techniques. It’s sure to become an heirloom in your household.
Sourced from indigenous markets in Guatemala, each pattern identifies its origin from a specific village.
- Due to their repurposed nature, weave imperfections and age old discolorations may be present
- this pillow measures approximately 10 x 21 inches
- custom 10/90 feather blend insert included
- All clearance items are FINAL SALE
Learn more about our Maya Heirloom Pillows