The Global Trunk
MAYA HEIRLOOM PILLOW SET NO. 931
$ 136 $ 170
- a valuable object that has belonged to a family for several generations.
This colorful throw pillow is repurposed from vintage Maya clothing textiles, which have been woven and embroidered by hand using age-old techniques. It’s sure to become an heirloom in your household.
Sourced from indigenous markets in Guatemala, each pattern identifies its origin from a specific village.
- Due to their repurposed nature, weave imperfections and age old discolorations may be present. A small stain on one of the pillows
- this pillow measures approximately 4 x 19 inches
- custom 10/90 feather blend insert included
- pillows sold as a set of 2
Learn more about our Maya Heirloom Pillows