The Global Trunk
MAYA HEIRLOOM PILLOW No. 1061
- a valuable object that has belonged to a family for several generations.
This colorful throw pillow is repurposed from vintage Maya clothing textiles, which have been woven and embroidered by hand using age-old techniques. It’s sure to become an heirloom in your household.
Sourced from indigenous markets in Guatemala, each pattern identifies its origin from a specific village. The 100% cotton backings are foot-loomed by Maya weavers and selected to create one-of-a-kind accent pillows.
- this pillow measures approximately 20 x 30 inches
- custom 10/90 feather blend insert included
- small imperfection on the back of the pillow
- All clearance items are FINAL SALE