The Global Trunk
MAYAN HEIRLOOM PILLOW NO. 887
- a valuable object that has belonged to a family for several generations.
This colorful throw pillow is repurposed from vintage Mayan clothing textiles, which have been woven and embroidered by hand using age-old techniques. It’s sure to become an heirloom in your household.
Sourced from indigenous markets in Guatemala, each pattern identifies its origin from a specific village.
- Due to their repurposed nature, weave imperfections, age old discolorations, and wear may be present
- All Clearance items are sold as is and will be FINAL SALE
- this pillow measures approximately 12 x 27 inches
- custom 10/90 feather blend insert included
Learn more about our Mayan Heirloom Pillows