The Global Trunk
Maya Heirloom Pillow Cover
- a valuable object that has belonged to a family for several generations.
These colorful throw pillows are repurposed from vintage Maya clothing textiles, which have been woven by hand using age-old techniques. It’s sure to become an heirloom in your household.
Sourced from indigenous markets in Guatemala, each pattern identifies its origin from a specific village.
- this pillow measures approximately 13 x 28 inches
- insert not included. To inquire about insert options, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Due to their repurposed nature, weave imperfections and age old discolorations may be present. One small repaired patch near top left corner of pillow, see image.
- All Clearance items are sold as is and will be FINAL SALE
Learn more about our Maya Heirloom Pillows