The Global Trunk
MAYAN HEIRLOOM PILLOW NO. 308
- a valuable object that has belonged to a family for several generations.
This colorful throw pillow is repurposed from vintage Mayan clothing textiles, which have been woven and embroidered by hand using age-old techniques. It’s sure to become an heirloom in your household.
Sourced from indigenous markets in Guatemala, each pattern identifies its origin from a specific village.
- this pillow is part of our Tiny Pillow Collection and considered a decorative accent
- Note: the background color of the pillow is dark brown
- measures approximately 6 x 18 inches
- custom 10/90 feather blend insert included
Learn more about our Mayan Heirloom Pillows